LPCA Bus Registration 2017-2018
Please read the following Transportation Guidelines for riding the LPCA bus.
1. The bus driver is in charge of the bus and students. Students must obey the driver and be respectful. If a bus monitor is onboard obey him/her like you would the bus driver.
2. Students must conduct themselves in an orderly manner.
3. Students are to remain seated while the bus is in motion and are not to get on or off the bus until it has come to a complete stop.
4. Students are to assist in keeping the bus clean and litter free.
5. Students must have written permission (text/email to the bus driver or the front office) to be dropped off at a different location.
6. Friends from school may not ride the bus with your student unless the school has written permission on file prior to the student riding the bus.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT TOLERATED:
1. Inappropriate language or gestures
2. Leaving one's seat
3. Placing any objects or extremities out the window
4. Excessive noise
5. Harassing other students
6. Throwing objects
7. Marking or damaging seats on the bus
PROCEDURE FOR SCHOOL BUS DISCIPLINE:
1. First offense: the student will be given a verbal warning and parents will be notified.
2. Second offense: the students will sit in an assigned seat for an indefinite period of time
3. Third offense: the student will be suspended by the Principal from riding the bus for one day.
4. Fourth offense: the student will be suspended by the Principal from riding the bus indefinite period of time.
Thank you for your registration and cooperation in support of these guidelines. The safety of each student is our priority. Please sign and date this form acknowledging that you understand the above guidelines for the bus.
*Please note: If you pay for a year or semester plan and do not use the bus on any day for any reason there is no refund.
Please electronically sign below to acknowledge that you understand the above guidelines.
Do Not Fill This Out